Stuck with Excess Inventory? Here’s how to Sell Excess Inventory.
One of the biggest problems to face any manufacturer or retailer is inventory and specifically TOO MUCH inventory or inventory that they can’t get rid of.
Sure, we do our best to order just the right amounts, not too much, not too little, but it doesn’t always go to plan, and retailers/manufacturers are often left with lots of inventory that just isn’t moving …
This is bad for business. This is disastrous for cash flow.
But most importantly, when you take your focus off the business, everything stops, and that’s not good.
So if you are really struggling to clear your excess stock inventory, then we can help.
So what can you do? Well, there’s a few options.
- You can keep dropping the price of your stock until it sells.
- You can liquidate it for a bottom of the barrel price.
- You can throw it away.
- You can try and find someone to help you move it …
Now we’re onto something.
Introducing Dynamic Retail Solutions excess inventory services!
There’s a plenty of good reasons for you to be working with Dynamic Retail Solutions so let me explain.
- We have an extensive client network (both locally, and internationally), that are always on the lookout for excess inventory deals.
- We discreetly convert your stock into cash, at the highest possible price.
- We make it easy.
- We’re very conscious about not damaging your market position.
- We do all the legwork.
- We follow your company & distribution guidelines.
So how does it work?
So let’s assume for a second that you’re an inventory manager at huge Australian sporting goods store and you currently have 10,000 soccer balls that aren’t moving.
What are your options?
Send them back to your supplier? Maybe? What if they say no?
Fire sale them? Probably not a good idea?
Here at Dynamic Retail Solutions, Steve, Pete & Jeff have helped move products from just about every industry you can imagine!
- Food & Beverages
- Sporting Goods
- Toys & Kids Stuff
- Electrical Equipment
Once we sold $2 million worth of sporting goods for a client in less than a week!
Anything is possible really.
As you can see, we have plenty of options available to us.
So what is the process to Sell Excess Inventory?
- Let us know what you have to sell.
- We will discretely get in touch with our buyer network & tell you what we think it will sell for.
- Once we have that info in hand, we’ll let you know how much our buyers are prepared to pay.
- Send us an excel document with an inventory of your stock, quantities available, and images that you have.
- It’s really that easy to get started!
Give us a call today to see how we can help you move your excess inventory.